Summary of Position:
Manage and support production related activities for all Morphe products. Collaborate with internal partners and external suppliers to deliver on time, adequate, and quality inventory. Includes turnkey and non-turnkey purchasing. Create, distribute and monitor purchase orders, track, and problem solve production issues both for new product launches and replenishment orders supporting overall company growth.
- Key contact for suppliers, focused on building strong collaborative supplier relationships
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in both Morphe San Francisco office and Morphe distribution partners to support follow up on all inbound inventory with regards to order status for both newness and replenishment purchase orders
- Actively track and maintain updates for all open purchase orders (PO’s) in order management system; inform cross-functional teams of any delivery changes in a timely manner with sense of urgency
- Mitigate delivery risk through problem solving independently but know when to escalate when required
- Review monthly Open to Buy with Inventory Management team to understand demand to support required inventory levels for all distribution network and channels
- Responsible for insuring all non-turnkey components and packaging arrive at filler/assembler in a timely manner to meet finished goods production completion date
- Responsible for keeping order management system current and accurate with purchase order information including estimated In-DC delivery dates
- Post receipts for delivery of non-turnkey components at filler factories
- Partner with distribution team to resolve receiving issues
- Review “in transit” order status with Logistic Team and reconcile booking errors and issue booking approvals as needed
- Attend and participate in weekly supplier production calls and internal Daily Ops meetings
- Support manager in overseeing new product launch timeline and replenishment lead time negotiation
- Manage additional projects that promotes process improvements and product management
- 3 + years production or purchasing experience in Cosmetics, Personal Care, or Health & Beauty is required
- Experience working with suppliers in both turnkey and non-turnkey environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and both written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and data integrity with sense of urgency
- Demonstrate potential in problem solving, negotiation, and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to work in fast-paced, often-changing environment
- Ability to work well with cross functional teams
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); ability to deliver strong, polished, effective PowerPoint presentations.
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.
No recruitment agencies, please.