Responsibilities include design and plan production for a wide variety of projects which may include site layouts, horizontal and vertical control, grading and drainage, paving, hydrology and hydraulics, site utilities, and associated civil engineering activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform engineering related tasks for roadway, site grading, storm drainage, utility, and site layout projects from preliminary to final design. Residential subdivision design experience a plus. Utilize Civil 3D for site grading, earthwork calculations, sanitary sewer design, storm sewer design, and water distribution system design.
- Develop specifications, cost estimates, and prepare final bid packages.
- Establish working relationships and contact with the client technical staff and project managers.
- Participate in project decisions regarding technical approaches, cost and scheduling performance.
- Coordinate with other engineering disciplines as well as architects throughout project design.
- Answer RFIsQualifications and Education RequirementsEducation
- S. or M.S. in Civil Engineering from an accredited university degree program required.Professional
- Oklahoma PE required (or ability to gain through reciprocity)
- 5-10 years of experience in general civil engineering including design of site grading and drainage, sanitary sewers, water systems, roadways, and storm sewers, and storm water management facilities.
- Experience in Civil 3D, MS Word and MS Excel required. MS Project a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to work with clients.
Job Type: Full-time
- general civil engineering: 5 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance