Seeking compassionate and professional team member to join a fast paced, multi-provider cardiology group. Fort Worth Heart has been serving the DFW community for over 50 years and prides itself on clinical and customer service excellence. Cardiology experience preferred.
We are currently recruiting multiple full-time, CMA positions. Bi-lingual (Spanish) candidates preferred.
General Responsibilities could include:
- EKG placement
- Basic EKG rhythm knowledge
- Accurately take Blood pressure readings
- Must obtain BLS and ACLS certification.
- Being a great team player!
- Working well with patients, family members, coworkers and health care providers.
- Triaging, and returning patient phone calls in accordance with clinical and customer service expectations.
- Managing physician schedule to include same day appointments when clinically appropriate.
- Rooming scheduled patients.
- Scheduling tests and/or procedures at area hospitals and clinics.
- Patient Education
- Communicating with health care providers and facilities regarding orders.
- Identifying and responding to emergency situations.
- Providing support for coverage in other clinical areas as needed.
- Some travel to other local offices required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Medical Assiting: 1 year (Required)
- Nextgen: 1 year (Required)
- Cardiology: 2 years (Preferred)