Mid-Am Building Supply is looking for night shift warehouse associates to load outbound trucks and stock inbound merchandise. Candidates will work Sunday through Thursday from 3:45 p.m. to approximately 12:00 a.m. or longer depending on customer demands.
Mid-Am Building Supply is a leader in the wholesale building material industry, with six locations in four states. The company has been in business since 1967, with no layoffs in our 50 year history. Our culture is one of teamwork, respect, and professional honesty. We are a family owned business with family values. We attribute our growth to the dedication of our employees, and the loyalty of our customers & business partners.
Mid-Am Building Supply offers a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, vision, Short-Term Disability, AD&D, and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), 401K Plan plus Company matching contribution, nine paid holiday's, and paid time off.
- Stock inbound materials.
- Fulfill orders from inventory on hand.
- Load company tractors with outbound materials.
- Safely operate a forklift to assist in handling of materials.
- Observe all safety rules.
- Assist in counting inventory.
- Must be able to read and write.
- Must be able to pass fork lift qualifications, training provided.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of building materials is a plus.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 100 pounds frequently.
Education: High school diploma or GED required.
EXPERIENCE: Knowledge of building materials a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Mid-Am Building Supply enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce in as safe of working environment as possible, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma