Food & Beverage. It is your passion. You are the consummate host and love to mix and mingle. You also love knowing the latest and greatest in beverage service so your hotel’s bars carry what is cutting edge as well as those beverages the public has come to expect. Running a busy and successful bar with a great guest experience and a strong bottom line drives you every day, while ensuring your team is fully trained on safe alcohol service. You are the Lounge/Beverage Manager and in this role you will:
- Be a Role Model – showing your team how to welcome and how to serve so our guests have a great experience.
- Be Modern - keeping up with trends and understanding what is the current trend in beverage product – and then delivering
- Walk the Talk – being out and about - inspecting the areas you are responsible for, recognizing those staff members that deserve kudos as well as those areas that need training, maintenance, or some other improvement. While out, you connect with the guests and to staff to ensure all is going as it should – with service following established policy – and actively listening for where you can help and seeking to improve the experience.
- Be a Manager – ensuring that all beverage outlets produce a quality product for the guests, served by a well training staffed, while remaining profitable and maximizing G.S.I.
- Be the Manager on Duty - if requested,