The Director of Social Services coordinates the Social Services for the clients and supervises the Program staff as follows:
- Responsible for ensuring coordination and implementation of clients' Individual Service Plan (ISP).
- Conduct thorough periodic reviews of the programming team's case files and supportive documentation as required by the funding agency, company policies and procedures to ensure that the highest quality of care and treatment is rendered to the clients served.
- Work with case managers to develop and coordinate assessment, ISPs, case management, permanency planning/housing placement and counseling clients
- Supervise case managers, and volunteers.
- Ensure that deadlines are met and that the work produced is of the highest quality
- Develop and coordinate assessment, ISP planning, case management, permanency planning/housing placement, and counseling residents.
- Other duties as assigned and/or required by the Facility Director or designee.
- Familiar with behaviors, attitudes and issues facing homeless adults
- Experience working with geriatric population
- Familiar with community resources
- Knowledge of local networks, associations, and organizations addressing the issues of the population.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good computer skills—Microsoft Office.
- Excellent Counseling skills specifically related to homeless adults.
- Experience in effective supervision of staff and volunteers
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology or related social sciences, required
- Master's degree in social work, mental health counseling or related field required.
- License: LCSW or LMSW or Licensed Mental Health Counselor, preferred.
- Minimum five years’ experience working with homeless or vulnerable populations
- Supervisory experience
- Bilingual (Spanish), preferred
CORE Services Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Job Type: Full-time
- working with homeless or vulnerable population: 5 years (Required)
- LCSW or LMSW or Licensed Mental Health Counselor (Required)