KIRA Aerospace provides base operating support services, construction and renovation and facilities maintenance on government installations. Recognized throughout the industry for our outstanding past performance record (average award fee score is 98%), KIRA Aerospace, delivers the people, technology, resources and knowledge required to be a best-in-class contractor. Founded in 1987, KIRA operates in over thirty locations throughout the United States and overseas
KIRA Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled.
We are looking for highly organized part time candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the position of Event Staff to support home events at the United States Air Force Academy. Event Staff are responsible for working under the instructions of their assigned Event Supervisor as well as the Event Program and Deputy Program Manager.
Event Staff need to constantly be on their feet and attend to the many needs of event-goers, requiring physical stamina and high energy levels.
The positions that fall under Event Staff are listed below:
- Traffic and Parking Personnel
- Entry/Security Screening Personnel
- Press Box Personnel
- Access Control and Usher Personnel
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a friendly demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Physical stamina and high energy levels.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to perform under stress.
- Excellent multitasking ability.
- Conflict management skill.
- Must be able to work weekends and some holidays
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to gain access to the US Military installation where work is to be performed
- Valid Driver’s License
- Willing to complete other tasks assigned by management in support of event requirements