We are looking for a team oriented engineer that isn't afraid to step out of his/her comfort zone. The candidate should be willing to challenge past/current design practices while striving for continuous improvement and learning. This position is exposed to all facets of industrial refrigeration; therefore, the candidate must be highly motivated and curious. There is a high potential for growth with our Team!
Some of the projects and tasks of the job include:
- Design ASME pressure vessels and heat exchangers
- Prepare 2D drawings of piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs), under-floor warming layouts, engine rooms, and more.
- Create 3D models of heat exchangers, pressure vessels, compressor packages, and more.
- Perform necessary calculations for the selection of valves, piping, compressors, evaporators, condensers, and various other components in industrial refrigeration systems.
- Work with a diverse group of clients, technicians, welders, machinists, engineers, and draftsmen.
- Candidate must have a Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related degree. Some examples of related degrees are physics with engineering concentration, engineering technologies, materials science, etc.
- Experience or education in Solidworks or other 3D software preferred.
- Industrial refrigeration experience is not mandatory. Internships, research projects, and any engineering experience preferred.
- P.E. and/or E.I.T. not mandatory but preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: