Vaxcom Services, Inc.
Vaxcom Services Inc. (an Xator Corporation National Security Solutions Company) is a niche provider of intelligence related support services. We are recognized experts in Intelligence Community with subject matter expertise in the areas of Technical/IT Services, Operations, and Intelligence Services.
Active TS/SCI clearance and polygraph are required.
Overseas Network Engineer
Vaxcom is currently hiring Network Engineers to live/work overseas in Australia and the United Kingdom (minimum commitment of 2 years). Candidates must be willing in a fast-paced environment supporting a dynamic client based mission. In addition to the standard corporate benefits package, compensation will include salary + location-based differential, moving allowance. housing allowance, and one annually compensated airline ticket (with family).
- 15 years industry experience with a Bachelor degree. An Associate degree and/or high school diploma with equivalent work experience in information technology field will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Candidates should hold a current network industry certification; preferably at the professional level or an equivalent.
- Candidate must have prior experience with network hardware to include; routers, switches, optical multiplexers, cryptographic devices, serial networks and timing systems.
- Candidate must have a solid working knowledge of telecommunications, Ethernet, TCP/IP, and infrastructure technologies such IEEE, EIA/TIA, coax, copper, and fiber.
- Candidate must have an understanding of WAN, LAN, and Campus technologies plus be familiar with routing protocols to include; BGP, EIGRP, OSPF and IP/MPLS.
- Coordinate with customer, other network engineering support staff, commercial communication vendors, testing and operations personnel to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Ensure engineered solutions and installations meet the guidelines of “best practices,” network standards, security requirements, and the intent of the requirement.
- Have interface design responsibility for requirements from the customer wide area network to the local site interface.
- Conduct site surveys, develop designs packages, deliver cost estimates, and build hardware configuration scripts based on the customer request for change.
- Participate in customer planning, technical exchange, coordination meetings, and monthly customer status meetings.
- Participate in and provide site specifics for the project readiness reviews, develop and conduct design reviews, and coordinate integration with affected O&M sites.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Powered by JazzHR