Are you looking for not just another driving job but an actual driving career? Are you looking for a company that offers the opportunity to be home daily without sacrificing pay? Look no further then Messer Gases. Join Messer and have the opportunity to make $75,000 - $85,000yr. + shift differentials as a CDL A tanker driver in Antioch!
Call or txt Tonya for an immediate interview: 470-820-3648
- Schedule that allows you to be home daily
- Messer offers one of the highest pay rates in the industry
- Benefits – medical, dental, and vision in 30 days or less
- 401k with company match
- Paid Vacatio and Holidays: 2 weeks vacation (prorated)
- $5,000 dollar driver sign on bonus
- $4,000 driver referral bonus program
- Safety! A safe workplace is our #1 priority – you are the captain of your ship!
- Meticulously maintained, state-of-the-art equipment
- Paid on the job training - we set our drivers up for success
What you will enjoy doing:
Our dedicated fleet runs bulk gases to customers and other delivery points throughout the assigned region. Drive meticulously maintained, state-of-the-art equipment while also professionally representing our organization to our customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving our commercial motor vehicles using Smith System principles
- Following DOT, Messer North America standards, safety practices, and policies
- Performing tasks required in loading and delivery including product transfer, quality analysis and documentation, and customer interaction.
- SORT (Special Outage Response Team) Program: - Interview process after meeting basic qualifications (trained onCO2andASU) - Can be deployed anywhere in the driver network within network up to 2 weeks at a time. - Additional pay when deployed, lodging, and meal's
Do you have what it takes?
- Minimum of 1-year tractor-trailer driving experience with a good commercial and personal driving record
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License with Tanker Endorsement
- Have or able to obtain Hazmat endorsements
- High school diploma or GED Preferred
- Willing to work nights and weekends
Join us and you will be part of a company that values and supports your career. We offer competitive pay and benefits, with set schedules, steady work and opportunities for ongoing training and career progression. Together we value innovation, efficiency, and flexibility. Putting safety first, working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build a career where your skills are valued and developed. Messer North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Trucking driver type:
Trucking home time:
- Driving: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person