New Mental Health App Opportunity
We are looking for a third staff lead and partner for our new mental health mobile app start-up. The candidate will take on the R&D role in the company, which primarily involves the development of a fully-functional mobile app from scratch (the app prototype has been created). We are looking for someone who can turn this app into a reality and participate in the product launch as a team member!
Who is a good fit?
- You are able to work part-time and remotely
- You have a minimum of two years’ experience working on app development
(Expertise with front-end and back-end mobile app development for both iOS and Android platforms; familiarity with functional aspects of what enables apps to run optimally)
- You are collaborative, communicative, and hard-working
(Can provide updates on progress regularly; can contribute insights, both creative and operational, on how to improve the app; enjoy working in a team)
You will receive a compensatory package of company share(s) and fixed salary
(details will be negotiated)
Bonus (not required) skills
- You are familiar and proficient with data management and storage, cloud services (e.g., Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure), and data encryption
- Knowledge in machine learning and data mining
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Temporary
Work Location: Remote