SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Project Manager in Cash Management and Support Operations, you will be responsible for implementing new projects related to payments and customer service to enhance existing processes and procedures, ensuring high quality service, compliance, efficiency, and accuracy. Projects include, but are not limited to, the following: new customer payment options (additional walk-in locations, online bill-pay, and pay-by-mail), compliance action plans, vendor management, streamlining support functions, and loan origination system procedural changes.
The Project Manager will also be responsible for managing Vendor on-boarding for Operations. In this role, you will have the opportunity to explore, recommend, and implement new services, previously unavailable to our customers that enhance customer satisfaction and provide high quality service.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Execute agreements with potential vendors for payment services, courier services, data storage services, mailing services, and other support vendors as applicable.
- Research solutions for our customers and create proposals for new services, provide recommendations, and create an implementation roadmap.
- Implement projects from start to finish; ensure controls and maintenance processes are in place, as appropriate.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement new or modified services, build reports and department dashboards.
- Ensure that effective communication channels are in place to inform customers, internally and externally as appropriate.
- Ensure that performance metrics are monitored for new services and that controls are in place to monitor internal and vendor responsibilities
- Partner with business partners to manage the deployment of a modified Loan Origination System for Operations, ensuring that all areas within Operations are informed and prepared to work on new platform.
- On-going management of Vendor On-boarding and maintenance.
- Support development and on-going management of capacity plans and the Business Continuity Plan.
- Enhance existing services (like ACH payments) to ensure high quality and efficiency.
- Manage departments invoices.
- Work in partnership with colleagues to create monthly business review for leadership.
- Serve as a project manager and subject matter expert for Cash Management and Support Operations as necessary.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5 years’ experience in a project management or leadership role
- Working experience related to and in-depth knowledge of payment vendors and solutions such as bill pay services like pay-by-mail, electronic bank remittance, ACH, and walk-in bill pay
- Experienced in financial services related to secured and unsecured loans
- Knowledge of internal control failures, monitoring, and regulatory compliance.
- Process improvement skills
- Strong organizational and strategic skills with a keen eye for detail with a sense of urgency
- Analytical self-starter who makes well informed decisions in a timely manner and performs well in a fast-growing environment
- Proven ability to deliver results on multiple complex project through effective time management
- Must possess a strong understanding of business transactions, knowledge of account flow, and financial documents
- Bilingual English/Spanish (Written and Oral) – preferred
- Advance skills in MS Excel and related office products
- Bachelor’s degree
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 /year
- payment vendors and solutions: 1 year
- Project / Operations management: 5 years
- financial services regulatory compliance: 1 year
- Financial services: 1 year