Home Instead Senior Care is looking for a full-time Scheduling Coordinator/Administrative Assistant. Hours currently required are Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Pay rate is hourly and would be discussed at interview. Future growth with company is possible. Company does not offer additional benefits at this time.
Computer saavy-ness is a requirement! This is fast-paced scheduling and requires out-of-the-box thinking, which is a great fit for brains that think like this! Our office is located on the west side of El Paso in the 79912 zip code. We require the correct person to be on time or early each day and to understand that scheduling requires a smart personality matched with fast and efficient skill. Scheduling involves working with employees and elderly clients and working to set up shifts correctly and efficiently.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Quick thinking and a problem solver (Example: calling several caregivers to fill a recently opened shift)
- Primary phone contact for office- Professional phone and computer skills due to majority of job being on phone and computer
- Ability to write professionally for email purposes
- Fast paced work environment for scheduling employees
- Assistance with office setting items such as fax, mail, email, supplies
- Ability to multi-task and plan out day/week/month
- On-call one week a month (M-F after 5 p.m. and all Saturday and Sunday)- Bonus applies
- Trainer and Interviewer for potential new employees
Requirements for full-time Scheduling Coordinator/Administrative Assistant:
- 21 years or older
- Works independently
- Proficient typing and grammatical capabilities (English); Scheduling Coordinator must be able to type quickly and professionally (40 words per minute minimum)
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and ability to learn exclusive programs to organization
- Capability of building a professional relationship with CAREGivers
- Ability to communicate with clients and their families in a friendly and congenial manner
- Detail-oriented while seeing big picture for scheduling
- Ability to listen and follow directions
- Team player
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance with your name listed under policy
- Reliable transportation
- A scheduler may, on occasion, need to assist in a home as a CAREGiver if he/she cannot fill shift, thus they are required to fulfill all CAREGiver requirements such as continuing education and training.
We highly encourage you to check out our website and better understand what our Company does for seniors in El Paso. Home Instead Senior Care is the #1 elderly care company in the world and we work hard to offer the best assistance with the daily needs of our clients. Website: HomeInstead.com/ElPaso. We are locally owned and operated and enjoy working with hard working, positive people. We hope to hear from you!