Dragonbridge is seeking a passionate and creative Digital Graphic Designer to join our Creative Team.
As a Digital Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for the conception and design for clients’ brand marketing, advertising, and communication projects across multiple channels and platforms. This is a great opportunity to create high-impact designs from start to finish and be an integral part of a dynamic in-house creative team.
The ideal candidate is fluent in digital best practices and familiar with current design trends in the online, e-commerce, and social media (Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest/etc) space. The ability to work quickly (and calmly) under pressure and turn around designs on tight deadlines is crucial.
Applicants who fail to submit portfolios or links to work samples WILL NOT be considered.
- Conceptualization and execution of designs for brand marketing and advertising across multiple channels to include:
- Display, HTML5 Banners, Animated GIFs, etc
- Website Assets
- Landing Pages
- Social Media Assets across various platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc)
- Email Templates and Blasts
- Assist in basic coding of landing pages and emails to optimize responsive display and user experience * Organized and responsible for archiving files and images, template-use, and creation of workflow guides
- Collaborate with marketing and video production teams to create beautiful and visually consistent experiences across media
- Analyze, refine and push our existing designs to make them better
- Other duties as assigned
- B.A. in Graphic Design, Web Design or similar degree; or 2+ years experience
- Strong design portfolio demonstrating creative talent - clean files and acute attention to detail - REQUIRED
- Great typography and formatting skills
- The ability to seamlessly balance long term projects with daily design needs
- Masterful skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong demonstration of excellent communication, time management, and project management skills
- Bilingual (Spanish) - a plus!
_ > > Compensation will be commensurate with experience_
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Digital Graphic Design: 2 years (Preferred)
Overtime often available:
Typical start time: