Consistent, year round work for the right candidate. Full-time, W2 employee position.
Handyman Matters offers:
- Consistent, year round work
- Regular business work hours, Monday thru Friday
- Flexible Scheduling
- Vehicle and phone allowance
- No out of pocket material expenses
- Paid vacation after one year
- Paid Holidays
- Independence- Craftsman is in control of the project from start to finish.
- Home based- Craftsman is not required to go to the office daily.
The professional craftsman is a highly motivated, talented, multi-skilled tradesman who is committed to quality work and customer service. He/she must possess a strong will to be successful, follow company policies, procedures, practices, and complete all tasks assigned in a timely and professional manner. Handyman Matters seeks individuals who are independent thinkers and problem solvers with strong communication skills that enjoy a variety of work and seek personal and professional growth. Interested craftsman should have the following attributes:
A good overall knowledge of all trades:
- Basic plumbing, simple electrical, carpentry, drywall, tile, miscellaneous repairs and maintenance
Craftsman must pass a background check, drug screening and have a valid driver's license and auto insurance. Also, craftsman must own a smart phone and a truck, van, or trailer of acceptable appearance to haul tools and materials.
keywords - plumber, electrician, carpenter, handyman, HVAC, mason, painter, painting, drywaller, drywall, construction, framer, builder, handyman, roofing, roofer.