Be a part of our Administrative Support team - deliver value and quality in a fast paced environment.
Humana is seeking a Coordinator who will provide a wide variety of administrative and staff support services to an organizational assignment by administering programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the assigned area of responsibility.
- Communicate via telephone and in person to internal and external customers to provide guidance
- Maintain office files and other records
- Compose letters, memos and additional correspondences
- Compile reports and meeting minutes
- Schedule appointments and make travel arrangements
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: Understands oneself, effectively manages emotions, listens and communicates with respect, and builds trusting relationships.
- Builds Trust
- : Consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity, lives up to commitments, and takes responsibility for the impact of one's actions.
- Accountability: Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same.
- Customer Focus: Connects meaningfully with customers to build emotional engagement and customer advocacy. Simplifies complexity and integrates internal efforts to deliver an optimal customer experience.
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Programs, e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc.
- Ability of type 50-55 wpm
- Capacity to maintain confidentiality and work independently in support of the department
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous administrative or related experiences
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, internet research and proof-reading/editing
- You will report to a department manager. This area is under the leadership of the SVP & Chief Operating Officer.
At Humana, we know your well-being is important to you, and it’s important to us too. That’s why we’re committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana.
After applying, we encourage you to join our Talent Network as well, so you can stay informed and up to date on what’s happening around our organization in the changing world of healthcare.
Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Ky., is a leading health care company that offers a wide range of insurance products and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. By leveraging the strengths of its core businesses, Humana believes it can better explore opportunities for existing and emerging adjacencies in health care that can further enhance wellness opportunities for the millions of people across the nation with whom the company has relationships.