Onboarding Lead (Leader of Discovery)
Businessolver delivers market-changing benefits administration technology supported by an intrinsic and unwavering responsiveness to client needs. Our clients trust Businessolver to take care of them and their employees with a configurable and secure SaaS platform and a culture of service, all aimed at total and measurable success and our clients' complete delight.
We work with some of the most recognizable brands in the U.S. We look to our rock-star employees to help these clients maximize the investment in their benefits program, minimize their exposure to risk, engage their employees with our easy-to-use solution and full suite of communication tools, and empower their employees to use their benefits wisely.
At Businessolver you will have opportunities for individual development through our common language: Trust through transparency. Assume positive intent. Be real. Live a growth attitude. Embrace the golden rule.
The Onboarding Lead is the primary point of contact for a variety of large-scale clients during the discovery phase of a client's onboarding experience. This role is expected to gather, analyze and document business requirements across all areas of our platform with both clients and vendors.
What you should possess to be considered:
- Serves as main of contact both internally and externally for Onboarding strategic planning, client relationship and definition of client requirements for all Businessolver service offerings.
- Leads discovery sessions that result in detailed business requirements for clients.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for clients and Businessolver as it relates to our delivery model and application of those requirements to both new project implementations and ongoing support/delivery.
- Assesses and mitigates risk with scope of project discovery.
- Effectively communicates project expectations and progress to our clients, team members, and executive team in a timely and clear manner during discovery
- Actively participates in business development and increases revenue opportunities.
- Demonstrated initiative and drive within a fast-paced environment is required.
- Experience: 5+ years in the benefit administration industry
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred
- Preferred experience: Health & Welfare benefits administration or Consulting, Client Onboarding or IT consulting, benefits administration or SaaS solution implementation
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work within tight delivery timeframes.
- Fluency with all MS Office tools, including Access, Project, and Visio.
- Experience leading multiple strategic, complex projects with successful results (scope, schedule, and budget) simultaneously.
- Experience defining and documenting processes, and driving continuous improvement to processes via process measurement/metrics.
The Businessolver Way…
Our team has spent nearly two decades crafting a culture that challenges each employee to perform at the top of their game – and have fun doing it! If you desire to use your skills and experience in an environment where you can make a difference, we want to hear from you! Businessolver employees experience a vibrant work culture with extensive workplace perks including:
- Competitive pay, great benefits, and vacation time. We are an equal opportunity employer with competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, disability, 401(k) with company match, among others.
- Concierge Service. Going somewhere? Take advantage of travel assistance and discounted memberships.
- Wellness. Stay healthy and earn discounts while doing it! Don't forget to visit our gym when visiting the corporate office.
- Charity and community involvement. Participate in a variety of ways to support those around us.
- Learning & Development. Continue to learn about the industry through our online and instructor-led classes.
- Recognition. Want some swag? Earn tons of it by helping out your co-workers through our employee recognition program.
- Culture. Want a culture most dream of? Most companies talk about it, we live it. Come find out for yourself!
Interested? Great, we look forward to reading your resume –
You will receive an auto-reply confirming that we've received your application, and you will hear from us again after we've reviewed your application and decided whether or not to move you forward in our recruiting process.
If you do decide to apply, please know that every complete application will be carefully reviewed. Seriously! We know it is a time commitment to prepare an application. We will respect that effort by thoughtfully reviewing every single complete application and we are truly grateful for your interest.
Thanks for your interest in Businessolver!
Check us out on Twitter ( https://twitter.com/businessolver ), Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/bsolver ) and LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/232793?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tarId%3A1415406210925%2Ctas%3Abusinessolver%2Cidx%3A2-1-4 ) for a look at our vibrant culture.