Work in a collaborative environment as part of a small team performing comprehensive penetration testing against a large-scale enterprise network. Leverage a creative mindset and expertise in computer programming to solve diverse problems as part of daily penetration testing tasks on both targeted and general engagements. Perform Web penetration testing, internal and external security assessments, vulnerability discovery and exploitation, post-exploitation impact analysis, and physical security.
- 3+ years of experience with programming in one or more of the following: Python, Ruby, Bash, C, or C++, including scripting and editing existing code
- 3+ years of experience with Web application security testing
- 3+ years of experience with one or more of the following: network vulnerability assessments, network penetration testing, red teaming, security operations, or hunt
- Experience with using, administering, and troubleshooting Linux and Windows environments
- Experience with security tools, including Burp Suite Pro, Nessus, Nmap, and Metasploit
- Ability to convey results clearly in formal technical reports
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Public Trust clearance preferred
- BS degree in CS, Computer Engineering, or a related technical field
- OSCP, OSWE, OSCE, OESEE, CCNA, GPEN, GWAPT, or GXPM Certifications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.