ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, ANSYS helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. ANSYS has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by Bloomberg, Businessweek, Fast Company and FORTUNE magazines.
The Senior Director, Digital Transformation will help to champion digital innovation initiatives that enhances our customer, partner and employee experiences, while also driving agility and efficiency through operational excellence.
This leader will oversee and coordinate an actionable enterprise digital transformation strategy and road maps to align the way ANSYS teams use technology and support services to drive business process improvements, increase operational efficiency, and meet organizational goals. This person will be responsible for the digital transformation of core business processes across the organization including; Finance, HR, Legal, Procurement, Marketing, and Sales, and interacts directly with the CIO and the business leaders in those functions. The Senior Director, Digital Transformation will have a passion for the Digital space, experience leading large-scale programs, is a strategic thinker, change agent and relationship builder. The Senior Director, Digital Transformation will have significant exposure across the organization including to the most senior levels, so executive presence and strong communication, collaboration, and presentation skills are also critically important.
- Lead the coordination and work across the organization on the development of the near-term and longer-term digital transformation strategy and roadmap, ensuring its integration with the overall ANSYS strategy and vision
- Understand the operational business objectives and goals, define the ways in which technology can enable them, establish the business case and translate these ideas into an enterprise-wide digital transformation strategy and consolidated roadmap which reflects business priorities
- Identify and develop processes to improve overall organizational efficiency and effectiveness (data management, documentation, information dissemination, discarding of data, etc.); embed technology understanding into the organizational DNA
- Provide corporate view and oversight for all digital transformation engagements enterprise-wide
- Foster innovation and creative solutions to business challenges and respond with agility to changing business priorities that improve service offerings, operations, and the total customer experience
- Maintain technical proficiency and provide direction on emerging technologies that should be assimilated, integrated and introduced to ensure continuous improvements to our business processes
- Demonstrate success managing complex cross-discipline projects: identify the skills and resources needed to deliver project executions and coordinate the timely delivery of the work across teams
- Drive technology communications strategy to ensure adequate leadership and end user adoption as well as technology performance reporting
- Aptitude to understand data and information to drive necessary changes and optimization efforts
- Manage, integrate, and align information from multiple sources into actionable insights
- Ensure projects meet time and budget constraints, delivering business value, and produce high-quality results
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in establishing digital strategies and implementing large-scale technology solutions on an enterprise-wide global basis
- Prior leadership role responsible for identifying, building the case for and implementing technology solutions that are responsive to the needs of rapidly growing organizations
- Proficiency educating organizations on new technology advances that can improve business performance
- Must have a strong management background and understanding of P&Ls, KPIs, and change management
- Able to perform under pressure and lead multiple priorities with competing demands for resources while instilling confidence in the business and demonstrating the business value of the Digital Organization
- Excellent analytical, strategic planning, strategic conceptual thinking and execution skills
- Understanding of automation and system integration to drive efficiency
- Possess an adaptive leadership style that promotes and foster innovation with deep understanding of current and emerging technologies and how other industries employ them
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts and technologies to business stakeholders
- Strong executive presence
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment
- Advanced degree preferred
- Lean/Six sigma knowledge, experience and/or certification preferred
- PMP Project management knowledge, experience and/or certification preferred
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
ANSYS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
ANSYS does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of ANSYS. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.