FULL- TIME POSITION
Shift- 8:00 am -4:00 pm
Whitney Center is a Life Plan Community providing excellence in senior living. With values deeply rooted in Community, Respect, Excellence, Stewardship and Teamwork. We are looking for a candidate that can embrace this mission and these values to ensure the comfort and well being of the residents by ensuring a positive customer experience in relation to cleaning apartments, health center rooms and common areas of the community.
The right candidate for this position is someone who loves to build relationships with people, while assisting our residents to ensure they have the best service possible and providing a safe and clean environment. This will be achieved by being responsible for cleaning, personal laundry, ironing, dishes and bed changing.
- Responsible for the removal of trash, disinfecting all surfaces, sweeping and moping floors, removal of spots on walls, and replacing supplies to assure a clean, safe environment.
- Keeps the Supervisor and/or other departments aware of potential problems with the environment or residents’ that need attention.
- Handles requests as they arise; i.e., extra trash removal, cleaning carpet spots, or assisting residents with special needs such as mattress flipping or moving furniture.
- Responsible for completing work assignment schedule.
- Uses PPE as required and follows Whitney Center and departmental safety plan.
- Promotes customer service and continuous quality improvement.
- Reports safety and security issues promptly.
- Cross-trains to assist department in residential and laundry areas as needed.
- Maintains confidentiality and respects the rights and dignity of residents.
Reliable, motivated and flexible
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Minimum One year of Experience in housekeeping required, Experience in a long term or health care center preferred.
Starting at $11.50 per hour.
Thank you for applying to the Whitney Center.
The next step in our process is a brief 30 minute assessment. This assessment must be completed to move forward in the application process. Please click on the below link to access and complete the assessment.