The photo assistant / digital tech will support the photographer and videographer on all shoots including product, still life, and on-model photography and video content including how-to tutorials and product "unboxing" videos for website landing pages and use on other digital platforms.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Tech and assist on set with lighting, camera and equipment.
- Set up and break down studio, as needed before and after each shoot including setting up equipment, sets and lighting and cleaning.
- Maintain computers and hard drives, back up data and files, process images and maintain well-organized file archive.
- Work closely with photographers and studio team to ensure that look and feel of all assets are in line with overall brand aesthetic.
- Stay on the pulse of and consistently upgrade knowledge of new cameras, equipment, technology, best practices and industry trends.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Knowledge of photo-related budgets and ability to produce content and make recommendations within budget.
- B.F.A in Photography, Fine Art or comparable work experience.
- 3+ years work experience as a photo / video assistant / digital tech
- Expert working knowledge of cameras, lighting and digital equipment as well as Lightroom and Creative Suite.
- Experience working on e-commerce shoots preferred.
- Ability to work at a fast pace without sacrificing overall quality.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Team player and motivated self-manager with a strong sense of ownership who is comfortable working independently