Partner with the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis by coordinating and managing the financial reporting and planning analysis process, driving and delivering financial reporting/analysis across the company and building reporting solutions in support of the department.
- Build and maintain internal and external reports utilized for operations analysis.
- Assist in completing daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting accurately and within specified deadlines as required.
- Participate in annual operating and capital budget process including but not limited to the collection of financial data, identifying operational trends, developing budget assumptions, producing financial projections etc.
- Provide financial support across departments, including establishing relationships with key department leads to ensure accuracy of information utilized for internal/external financial reporting purposes
- Provide recommendations for enhancements to the information systems that support the implementation of various business profitability and forecasting strategies and to provide relevant and timely operating information to management.
- Develop periodic or ad-hoc financial reports and associated analyses, as required.
- Participate in the preparation of presentations for investors, board meetings, and other such meetings
- Develop/update policies and procedures in accordance with Elmcroft’s guidelines.
- Demonstrate an understanding of compliance and ethics program policies and procedures.
- Complete all mandatory compliance, HIPAA and state and federal regulatory training as required.
- Maintain appropriate degree of confidentiality.
- Perform other duties as assigned and which relate to the success of Elmcroft and the Care, Comfort, and Happiness of our residents.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in accounting or finance or a related field from four-year college or university; and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Financial modeling skills required. Financial reporting and analysis experience in a Healthcare based company – skilled care preferred. Technical accounting and financial reporting knowledge and experience (US GAAP) and strong analytical skills required. Strong organizational skills and high level of accuracy essential. Thorough understanding of computerized management information systems, business principals and use of current standard PC software tools. Must have an excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products. Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, deadline-driven environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off