Northrop Grumman Defense Systems in Northridge, CA is currently seeking a Contract Deliverables Data Analyst to support our Advanced Weapons programs.
The Contract Deliverables Data Analyst is responsible for the management of all the data deliverables associated with contracts between Northrop Grumman and its external customers. This data has historically been specified and delivered in the DoD Form 1423.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Work and interact with a wide variety of program management, engineering and technical disciplines, which may include interface with the Government Customer base as well as CDRL authors to ensure accurate CDRL scheduling.
CDRL Processing to include:
- Proposal - Review Contract, SOW and DD-1423s to ensure ability to meet contractual requirements as defined
- Contract Award - Review Contract, SOW, and DD01423s to ensure recommended changes provided during proposal review are present
CDRL Reports to include:
- Create and maintain Contract Records in PLM tool
- Distribute new contract schedules to inform Contracts, Program Managers and CDRL Authors of CDRL delivery requirements for duration of program
- Create and distribute late to Data Management notifications to CDRL Author, Director of Contracts, and applicable Program Office when due to DM date is missed
- Deliver CDRL to any number of forums, such as SharePoint, classified network, DoD Safe, SIPRNET, and NG Safe
- Perform rescheduling of CDRL records when necessary
- Perform contract close out activities on program deliverables when indicated by Contracts
- Create and distribute monthly CDRL reports (30/60/90 day look ahead) for CDRL authors and program office
- Create and distribute weekly reports to obtain CDRL status and track for On Time Delivery (OTD)
- Create and distribute monthly report to convey OTD metrics
This position can be filled as a level T02 or T03. Basic qualifications for each position are listed below.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of three (3) years of related experience OR and Associate's degree and a minimum of five (5) years of related experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge and experience with all government contract types. Familiarity with technical Statement of Work (SOW), Contract Data Requirement List (CDRL) Exhibits, and Data Item Description (DID).
- Experience in the collection, verification, reconciliation, submission, auditing and archiving of contract-related data objects compliant with applicable DID as defined by a CDRL.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US Government DoD secret clearance within a timeframe set forth by management, US citizenship required
- Must be able to efficiently and effectively drive business needs with all levels of employees and possess excellent follow-through traits.
- Knowledge of Data Management and CDRL training or experience on defense programs
- Understanding of Teamcenter Enterprise or Teamcenter Unified Architecture
- DoD Active SECRET clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.