POSITION UNDER ACTIVE SEARCH TO HIRE ASAP
California College of Ayurveda (CCA), located in Nevada City, California, invites applications for the position of Executive Administrative Assistant to Senior Management.
Reporting to the President and Vice President of Administration, the primary function of this position is to support the administrative needs of the president and Vice President of Administration. This position will also work closely with the Finance Manager in overseeing and managing outstanding student receivables and serving as CCA's primary liaison with the College's collection agency. This position will also provide back-up coverage for the Front Desk when needed. The Executive Administrative Assistant to Senior Management will also work with the Admissions Director to contact students who are completing or have completed a CCA program to ascertain their interest in continuing their studies in the next level program.
APPLICATION QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Associate's degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years work experience in an office environment
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills; collaborative
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently and critical thinking ability
- Strong detail orientation with a bias for action and consistent follow-through
- Good judgment, discretion, and ability to maintain confidences are necessary.
- The appropriate level proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet applications is needed i.e. google docs, excel spreadsheet, databases, etc.
- Ability to handle diverse tasks, multiple priorities and ability to multitask
- Experience with collections preferred
- Experience with human resources (personnel) preferred
- Work experience in a higher education environment preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Office: 3 years (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible