Compustar seeking, reliable, dependable, responsible person. Needs to be personable, detail oriented, well organized and have good communication skills.
* Must have pleasant manners with office staff.
* Experienced working/managing front desk on your own.
* Must be able to manage multiple tasks efficiently.
* Must be comfortable with computers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Answering phone and scheduling.
* Calculating charges and collecting patients co-pays and other fees.
* Preparing charts, may include medical history taking, proper forms and signatures.
* Telephone appointment reminders.
* Printing out the day sheets and closing the day, cash reconciliation and deposit preparation.
* Online and telephone insurance companies benefit verification.
* Other tasks requiring online inquiries, data entry, assisting in other clerical or secretarial functions as needed for the office.
We will train you for unfamiliar aspects of the job.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Running errands
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma