Provide day-to-day, hands-on, and tactical leadership to a software development team and oversee the team’s operations and processes, including championing and modeling software quality and craftsmanship. Maintain responsibility for monitoring a requirements management system and attending all meetings with developers on the team to comprehend the details, dependencies, and statuses of all milestones, epics, and features. Raise issues, risks, or decisions to product owners and senior management. Use demos as an opportunity to identify instances where working software is not in-line with requirements or does not meet acceptance criteria. Identify impacts to testing and release milestones as developers communicate schedule delays or propose re-sequencing or de-scoping epics and features. Review the features the development team creates, identify any potential gaps or discrepancies with the milestones and epics, ensure formal and incremental user acceptance testing (UAT) requirements are delivered, coordinate the release to the production environment upon verification in UAT, and translate completed features and user stories into capability-level release notes that are meaningful to management and users.
- 2 + years of experience with managing systems or software development projects
- Experience in working with Agile sprints and releases
- Experience in providing Program management expertise and managing financials and CDLR delivery
- Experience with Team building & mentorship
- Experience with vendor management.
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree required
- Experience with running multiple-tenant Jira boards
- Experience with analyzing business processes
- Experience in working with requirements for building and integrating applications in a Cloud environment
- Knowledge of application domains across multiple development platforms, including AWS, Java, and JIRA
- Certified Scrum Master
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, ID16, NSG1