The Marketing Assistant plays a key role in creating daily emails, bi-monthly print newsletters, sales flyers, other print & digital projects as needed including website and social media updates and postings.
Managing information from various sources and translating that into effective communications is the key to success in this entry level position.
Minimum Requirements Include:
- 1 year graphic design experience with the ability to think creatively
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Creative writing abilities for advertising & marketing
- Must be able to create YouTube videos
- Must be comfortable editing HTML & CSS code for emails
- Proficient with Dreamweaver & Photoshop, and experience using InDesign & Illustrator in a Windows environment
- Literate in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
Our marketing department is well integrated into our core business, and is it imperative that candidates have a passion for creating marketing that results in increased sales, and a desire to learn about and positively impact the “business" side of marketing.
We are a well-established B2B marketing firm that has been serving the local business community since 1978. We offer a flexible full time schedule that includes benefits.
$30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year