NRT/RFG Shared Services is seeking an HR Specialist to join the HR Central Processing team.Under the direction of the HR Operations Manager – Systems, responsible for applications supporting the Human Resources function including Oracle HRIS, ADP EV5, eTime, equest, IBM BrassRing and Onboarding, HireRight, EiS and other HR applications. It is expected that this position will maintain an in-depth and current understanding of all human resource systems and their relationship to each other, as well as provide technical assistance for projects involving HRIS related systems. This position is also responsible for business unit specific projects and administrative tasks.
Diagnoses and documents systems issues as assigned.
Runs/modifies standard monthly reporting.
Completes ad hoc reporting as assigned.
Participates in the testing of new or modified systems, reports, processes, etc. and provides testing results to appropriate resources.
Makes recommendations to streamline existing HR procedures and workflow as they relate to HR systems.
Works on special projects
Complete data reporting for AAP
Acts as back-up for processing/data entry and compliance/audit for Central Processing
Defines and delivers process and system training to end-users
Assists in M & A activity to ensure successful integration into existing HRM systems
Assists with all audit activity for the HR Department, including process documentation, developing and updating test plans, and coordinating testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, or experience in related area is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of human resources systems experience.
- Experience within HR, benefits and payroll environment is preferred.
- Strong PC skills including working knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft office products (Excel, Access and Power Point) required.
- Ability to utilize databases for advanced query and reporting purposes.
- Knowledge of current rules, regulations, laws, principles, and practices related to Payroll and HR information systems.
- Knowledge of general HR administration theory, principles, and practices.
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized and flexible/adaptive to a fast-paced business environment.
- Must possess strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
- Strong service orientation
- Ability to facilitate and negotiate in order to achieve balance between competing needs and resources.
- Possess a positive, professional demeanor, excellent interpersonal skills and will be a self-starter seeing projects through to completion.