At Conductor, a WeWork company, we're passionate about helping companies help their customers. Global businesses use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We're headquartered in NYC with dynamic and growing teams in San Francisco and London
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com ( http://www.conductor.com/ ) or on Twitter @conductor
Conductor is seeking a Strategic Account Director to cultivate and grow Conductor's existing client base. In this role you will identify new opportunities while maximizing customer benefit and adoption of our award winning software platform, Conductor Searchlight™. The Strategic Account Director will be responsible for fostering long-term relationships, procuring associated renewals, and turning critically important accounts into deeply engaged, strategic partners.
- Ensure a premium experience for our clients by understanding their business objectives.
- Evangelize Searchlight updates and releases to customers for up-sell and renewal strategy
- Build revenue opportunities through expanded analysis, communication and negotiation
- Act as a trusted advisor, advocating client needs back to Conductor's internal support, product, engineering and sales teams
The Ideal Candidate
- Possesses sound business acumen, analysis skills, and strategic vision
- Has a proven track record managing clients and their account retention and growth
- Has strong skills in negotiation, verbal and written communication, and client presentation
- Is adept at uncovering new revenue opportunities and identifying risks
- Has proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task and work within tight deadlines
- Possesses a solid ability to manage tough conversations in a professional and solution-oriented manner
- Four year BA/BS degree
- 3-6 years hands-on account management experience in search marketing or software industries
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Power Point and Excel
- Experience selling in a competitive environment.
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills.
- Understanding of digital advertising /search marketing industry preferred but not required
Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.