Universal Parks & Resorts is comprised of Universal Orlando Resort, Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Studios Japan, Universal Studios Singapore, as well as a new destination coming in Beijing, China. We are a universe of opportunities for people who have a lot to offer. It takes a special kind of person to work at all of our destinations. An individual who knows how to be part of a team. Someone with a sense of fun who’s serious about their work. A person who knows it doesn’t take magic to put a smile on a guest’s face… it takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of Universal attitude. Universal’s theme parks offer exactly the kind of vacation families crave – bringing together popular culture’s most compelling stories, characters and adventures to create some of the world’s most innovative and entertaining attraction experiences. These are immersive, next-level, adventures such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, outrageously fun attractions such as Despicable Me Minion Mayhem and highly themed, authentic experiences based on cutting-edge television, such as Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon. We embrace the power of cultural diversity and inclusion and continuously strive to maintain a team that is a reflection of our global audience. Universal Parks & Resorts adheres to ‘The Universal Way’ by not just meeting guest expectations, but exceeding them, every time. Join us if you want to collaborate, innovate, develop, and deliver the most compelling entertainment experiences imaginable that drive growth for the Universal brand around the world. Universal Parks & Resorts provides world-class entertainment destinations with signature theme parks that create unparalleled entertainment.
: Responsible for analyzing and optimizing long term omni-channel marketing strategies to improve the lifecycle of a Universal Orlando guest and short term omni-channel marketing tactics that integrate within campaign, product and event strategies. The Omni-channel Analyst will serve as a key marketing analytics liaison across the marketing organization, uniting marketing channels such as web, ecommerce, paid media, CRM, social media and search around the guest journey and will deliver data-driven insights and translatable business stories from audience blueprints, channel dashboards, media mix modeling, attribution, marketing tests, consumer insights and business intelligence reports. The Omni-channel Analyst will be a master cross-functional collaborator across the organization and align measurement objectives and methodologies with overarching business and brand strategies. Throughout the lifecycle of a campaign, event or channel initiative the Omni-channel Analyst will be responsible for developing and delivering weekly performance and optimization insights across the organization. At the conclusion of an event, campaign or new attraction / resort opening the Omni-channel Analyst will be responsible for leading and delivering look back analysis, identifying optimization opportunities within the campaign and providing strategic recommendations to inform and optimize future Omni-channel Strategy and Business strategy.
- Lead omni-channel analytics focused on owned, earned and paid media for Marketing and Sales initiatives
- Analyze campaign health and customer KPIs utilizing the Customer Journey Blueprints and report findings to marketing and sales stakeholders. Identify successes, trends, and anomalies, making recommendations where appropriate to improve business performance
- Provide Omni-channel analytics, insights and optimization best practices within the Analytics and Targeting Team and across the marketing organization
- Support Senior Manager and Manager of Omni-Channel Strategy & Analytics to identify and establish integrated communication strategy KPIs and lifecycle reporting
- Team with the Omni-channel Strategy & Analytics Leaders to generate actionable knowledge-driven insights and analysis and proactively share with marketing and sales stakeholders
- Supplement audience blueprints with data-driven insights to identify and optimize moments of truth and personalization in customer lifecycle
- Support development, enhancement and consolidation of marketing dashboards
- Provide hands on ad-hoc and in-depth web, ecommerce, paid digital media, CRM, and social analytics support and expertise
- Support cross-department analytic needs in relation to consumer data, targeting, modeling, strategy, personalization and advanced analytics
- Develop test and learn plans, including A/B and multivariate testing, to provide insights and optimization recommendations to business questions
LOOK BACK ANALYSIS
- Work cross-functionally to lead and deliver scheduled look back analysis in support of campaigns, programs and events
- Analyze performance and impact of Omni-channel marketing initiatives on both online and offline customer behavior
- Provide weekly insights within point of origin, retail destination and new attraction dashboards and reporting
- Develop standardized framework for event and campaign look back analysis
- Create, monitor and optimize against customer-level and campaign-level reporting KPIs and showcasing how they directly correlate to and drive financial goals
- Analyze omni-channel data to ensure media channel mix efficiencies, optimal resource allocation and utilization, efficient path to conversion, etc. and provide comprehensive reportouts on the financial impact of campaigns
- Create, manage and distribute integrated communication strategy KPIs and campaign performance benchmarks. Provide insights on campaign trends and anomalies to channel leaders and develop recommendations to improve campaign performance
TEAM DEVELOPMENT & MENTORING
- Onboard, mentor and train direct reports on a weekly basis
- Conduct weekly 1-on-1 status meetings and intern performance reviews
- Assist in the performance of other special duties and projects as needed in support of organizational goals.
Key partner of Sales and Marketing functions and peers throughout the organization regarding Omni-Channel Analytics and its application throughout all sales and marketing initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience leading projects with significant and far-ranging impact on the performance of the business in both the short- and long-term as well as requiring significant financial and resource investments
- Demonstrated expertise in executing within or analyzing marketing channels such as Web, CRM, Direct, Social Media, PR, Search, Paid Media and Ecommerce
- Expertise in understanding marketing integration between Web, CRM, Direct, Social Media, PR, Search, Paid Media and Ecommerce
- Strong presence to present persuasive recommendations to leadership as well as key external stakeholders, including ability to communicate complex ideas and recommendations to leadership that highlights a clear decision framework based on analysis and experience
- Passion for entertainment industry and guest experience optimization
- Strong project management competency managing cross-functional roles without direct supervision and selecting and managing vendors and outside contractors to augment internal capabilities.
- Strong organizational and analytical/problem solving skills
- 2-4 years of relevant experience, preferably with a top ecommerce retail brand, entertainment brand or advertising agency
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Site Catalyst/Analytics products
- Understanding of segmentation and targeting
- Understanding of real-time personalization
- Experience with business intelligence reporting tools and dashboards
- Experience leading cross-channel A/B or multivariate testing
Bachelor’s degree required. MBA strongly preferred.
4-6 years of digital, integrated marketing and analytic experience with an emphasis on web / ecommerce, paid digital media, and CRM preferably in support of marketing and sales functions in the consumer entertainment, travel or amusement park industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience/Knowledge in the following areas preferred/beneficial:
- Travel & Resort Industry, Entertainment &/or Theme Park experience
- Key Consumer Segments
- Website Development
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Analytics / Adobe Analytics
- Adobe Target / Audience Manager
- Email marketing and marketing automation expertise within ExactTarget, Silverpop, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot or Hubspot
- Attribution reporting within Adometry, VisualIQ, Convertro or similar
- Business Intelligence Reporting
- CRM Execution
- Ecommerce Funnel
- Consumer Journey Measurement
- Advertising Agency Account Management
- Financial Pro-forma, forecasting, and business case development
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Parks & Resorts via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Parks & Resorts HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Parks & Resorts. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Parks & Resorts as a result of the referral or through other means.
IT’S A BIG UNIVERSE. WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2018 Universal Studios. © 2018 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved. EOE