FMS Program Analyst (PAX-18-1735-F)
Bowhead is actively recruiting a FMS Program Analyst who directly support the efforts, actions, and functional duties of the AUS Case Manager/Team Lead for the MQ-4C Triton Cooperative Program with Australia, and subsequent FMS programs Essential functions may include:
- Assists the AUS Case Manager/Team Lead in analyzing and managing all aspects of Cooperative Program and FMS casework in accordance with applicable policy guidance
- Supports the determination of the decision to release information regarding program objectives or information
- Oversees the efforts of junior staff
- Assist with the development of program briefings.
- Participate in customer Program Review meetings. Develop meeting agendas and program briefs that identify current program status of all assigned international efforts, to include FMS cases and Cooperative Programs. Prepare follow up meeting minutes, disseminating them as appropriate to the customer, team, and other support personnel.
- Track and coordinate customer action items, from initial customer inquiry through resolution and response reporting.
- Assist the Program Manager with Business Development efforts, including the preparation of briefing materials, action tracking, and compose responses to potential new business inquiries.
- Maintain the NSERC Share Point site for the PMA-262 FMS team.
- Create travel authorizations and claims using the Defense Travel System (DTS) and Country Clearance Messages using the Aircraft and Personnel Automated Clearance System (APACS). Support travel requests and travel claims for international team members. Assist travelers with changes, adjustments, and cancellations to travel. Process SATO travel requests. Maintain knowledge of Joint Travel Regulations (JTR) regulations. Assist travelers with obtaining official visas and passports for OCONUS travel.
- Responsible for the routing and approval process for all correspondence and public release documentation being reviewed by PMA-262 leadership, PEO (U&W) leadership, and UAS Security.
- Plan and coordinate meeting venues as requested to include rental of conference facilities, audio/visual equipment, and selection of break snacks and meals. Research and provide advice on hotel accommodations and assist with reservations. Provide cultural communication information to conference facility and hotel staff.
- Coordinate weekly team action item update meetings and prepare follow up reports. Duties also include working with UAS Security as needed.
- Assist with classified briefings held in office involving personnel security clearance checks and manning the conference room doors during such briefings.
- Assist PMA with any visit requests needed for other locations offsite requiring security clearances through JPAS or BASICS II for Patuxent River Naval Base Access.
Requirements • BA/BS degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, Marketing or a related writing intensive field is required however a High School diploma or equivalent and five (5) years of experience may be substituted for the highly qualified candidate.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED:
- At least two (2+) years of experience in a communication or writing field is required – candidates must have a demonstrable command of writing stories, captions and other products in Associated Press style (preferred style).
- At least one (1) year of photography in a professional setting is required – candidates must understand how to visually tell a story using photojournalism techniques.
- Must show proficiency in the use of professional level cameras – Nikon systems are currently used and experience with Nikon is helpful but not required.
- Must be proficient on a PC and MAC operating systems utilizing Microsoft Office, SharePoint and Adobe computing environments.
- Knowledge of NAS Patuxent River and/or aviation is preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
Must be able to obtain a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.