We are currently seeking a full-time Patient Care Coordinator/Front Office Administrator for our general dentistry practice in Royal Oak, MI.
This position requires a highly motivated team member with a strong grasp of customer service skills. The right candidate will exhibit professional behaviors and problem solving skills. Must be willing to cover certain clinical aspects within the practice when/as needed (cross train).
Most importantly: MUST WORK WELL WITH OTHERS!
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary/benefit requirements for consideration.
Competitive Compensation/Benefit Package. Merit based raises.
Responsibilities and Duties
Under the direction of management, this position will be responsible for assuring that the needs of the practice & patients are met as it relates to their job description.
An example of responsibilities include:
* Participate in day-to-day operations of dental office
* Open and close dental office according to office protocol set by management
* Work under the direction of the Office Manager in maintaining the internal business operations.
* Assisting management in assuring the practice's compliance with federal, state and safety regulations
* Implementing marketing strategies as directed by management.
* Working respectfully and cooperatively with management, staff, patients, and vendors; handling escalated patient and team issues as needed
* Answer and respond to telephone calls with professionalism
* Greet and welcome patients and visitors to the practice
* Confirm appointments
* Submit treatment plans for predetermination of benefits
* Present treatment options to patients
* Assist management in tasks related to accounts receivable and receiving
* Cross train in the basic clinical aspects of the practice
* And any other administrative delegations made by management
Job Type: Full-time