TrinityRail Maintenance Services is searching for a Career Production Inspection (Corrosion Tech), in our Jonesboro, AR office.
As a member of the Production Inspection team at Trinity, you’ll perform basic quality control testing and inspection of standard parts, units, equipment, or material to ensure conformance with standards and determine if products meet all requirements. You’ll perform a variety of standard testing processes on in-process products or during manufacturing and record and analyze results.
What you'll do:
- Proficiently operate inspection tools and measuring equipment
- Perform basic quality control of incoming materials and/or end product
- Achieve certification in at least 2 additional NDE methods (such as bubble leak, dye penetrant, ultrasound, radiography film interpretation)
- Follow all safety rules and practices
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you'll need:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience