Does giving exceptional "customer service" come naturally to you?
Do you have professional administrative work experience?
Do you love dogs?
Live and Work Your Passion!
Be a team member of the new City Paws Pet Club family!
City Paws provides the community a unique, professionally managed, leading-edge delightful alternative to conventional pet boarding facilities. City Paws has the look and feel of a first-class hotel.
The Client Services team members are responsible for a wide variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Guest check-in / check outs.
- Understand dog behaviors and know how to approach them upon check-in.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to use good judgement in resolving customer complaints.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Accurately record and maintain reservation requests and records.
- Comfortable composing narratives and sending correspondence to customers
- Managing multi line phone system.
- Process incoming fax transmittal's, email inquiries, and other misc. client requests.
- MUSTbe at least 18 years of age.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in the English language.
- Organized and uses time management skills to stay on task to assigned duties.
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, email, etc.)
- MUSTbe available to work holidays, weekends and nights.
- Ideal availability as early as 6:00a and as late as 9p.
- animal: 1 year
- Customer Service: 1 year
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour