We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive professional to join the team as a Technical Sourcer. In this role, you will help develop the top of our funnel, find and activate passive candidates, and contribute to hiring top talent for our growing engineering team. You will partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop creative ways to source quality candidates and play an integral role in meeting hiring goals during an exciting period of growth.
*This a 3-6 month contract position with the potential to extend and/or transition to full-time.
- A motivated, and resourceful self-starter; someone who can drive hiring processes with minimal oversight and develop creative improvements to our hiring processes and procedures
- Adaptable and resilient; someone who thrives in fast-paced work environments where priorities can change quickly to meet the needs of a growing startup
- Detail-focused and process-driven; someone who can maintain the integrity of applicant data and ensure a seamless pipeline flow
- Compassionate; someone who understands the importance of providing the best possible candidate experience
What you'll be working on
- Maintain reliably strong pipelines by identifying, engaging, and activating passive technical candidates
- Strategize on different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Screen resumes to determine high potential applicants
- Run weekly reports, analyze findings, and make recommendations to optimize pipelines
- Identify new candidate resources and drive improvements that impact local pipeline stages
What we're looking for
- 1+ years of technical sourcing experience
- Previous experience with pipeline management using ATS technologies and sourcing tools
- A demonstrated track record of building sourcing strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using boolean search strings
- Tech and industry knowledge with the ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities.
- Previous experience working in startup environments
Benefits and perks
- Office entertainment allowance
- Education credit perk
- Weekly team lunch and happy hour
- Commuter benefits
- Convenient location in SF’s Financial District - close to BART, MUNI, and Caltrain
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with creative and dedicated people!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
- technical sourcing: 1 year (Required)