We are a fast-paced general contractor with offices in Plano and Ft Worth. We complete a wide ranging project base from restaurant and car washes to municipal parks and structures. Seeking a Business Development Executive to manage new and existing client relationships. The ideal candidate will have experience in general contracting, across multiple project types as well as skills related to strategic analysis and marketing. In this role, you will be responsible for developing relationships with our clients, negotiating contracts and closing deals. We will rely on you to partner with our marketing department to conduct market research and develop a strategic business development plan.
- Responsibility for performance of all business development activities.
- Establish and strategically maintain a strategic marketing plan.
- Keep on the forefront of upcoming trends and projects in North Texas.
- Set team goals and keep Project Managers and VP executives accountable for upcoming in their network.
- Provide strong leadership to achieve maximum profitability and growth in conjunction with company goals.
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs.
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Partner with estimating/project management teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders.
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong track record of accomplishments
- Ability to quickly build relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 5 + years of sales experience in GC industry
- 4 + years of team management experience
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction