Greet and escort guests to restaurant tables in accordance with established guest service and sustainability standards.
**Potential Career Path**
Food Server or Guest Service Agent – Restaurant Supervisor or Front Office Supervisor
**Essential Job Functions**
- Meet and greet guests as they arrive, offer choice of seating, escort to dining table and present menu.
- Read, maintain and make daily entries in the log book to coordinate communication between shifts and management.
- Maintain proper set-up of dining room.
- Assist as needed or requested with service.
- Receive records and make any necessary arrangements for reservations and special functions in the restaurant.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent .
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
**Work Environment and Context**
- Work schedule varies and willinclude working on holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 30 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
**Hersha Hospitality Management (HHM)** is an industry-leading and growing hotel management, investment, and development firm that provides turn-key management solutions to hotels across the United States. HHM manages world class brands in the select service and full service markets as well as a collection of independent, boutique hotels in key markets.
**Join the Legacy of Strength!**
Hersha’s legacy is built upon a strong foundation of core values: honesty, communication, community, personal growth and achievement. Hersha’s rapid growth, focus on associate development and its commitment to serve our guests, our associates and the local communities we work in, combine to make Hersha associates the strongest in our industry.
**Serve. Stretch. Succeed.**
Hersha believes if you serve our guests, your fellow associates and our local community, stretch yourself on the job and take advantage of many promotional opportunities, you will ultimately achieve professional success. As we grow, you grow.