As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Provide expert level network design, understand all aspects and best practices for enterprise data center infrastructure.
Work diligently to meet project and business time lines for design and deployment of network infrastructure.
Work to provide best solutions for connectivity between data centers and clients.
You are great at:
What it takes:
- Provide day to day support of routers, switches, firewalls and load balancers utilized by Network Operations, with a focus on firewall technologies, deployment, upgrades, migrations and support.
- Plan and recommend design that could improve the existing network environment.
- Provide analysis of network capacity and health.
- Implement networking best practices and standards throughout the infrastructure.
- Creating documentation (to include Visio diagrams) and communications are essential.
- Participate and provide feedback into the day to day Network Operations.
- Participate in support through the ticketing system.
- Escalate critical issues to manager in a timely manner.
- Coordinate technical implementation with partners from business.
- Plan and implement monitoring, limitations by resource and users/departments.
- Ability to work after hours.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with various network devices.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with network design best practices.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in general Network Engineering.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and communications skills.
- Expertise on design, build and support of network infrastructure.
- Network Devices: Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Load Balancers (Multivendor Network Environment)
- Network Skills: TCP/IP, routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, IPSec VPN), Layer2/3 switching and VLAN configuration, Firewall security policy.
- Proficient with tools to collect network statistic utilizing protocols (SNMP, NetFlow, etc…)
- Vendors: Cisco (IOS NX-OS, ASA), Checkpoint (IPSO, SPLAT, GAIA), Fortigate, Juniper NetScreen, Juniper JunOs, F5