We are looking for a Senior Designer to produce and oversee digital and print creative solutions to address our marketing needs.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, brochures and product packaging.
A working knowledge of the commercial real estate, private equity and/or architecture worlds are a huge plus.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery.
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics.
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality.
- Coach junior designers on tactics and trends.
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software.
- Apply typography techniques.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services.
- Increase user friendliness in digital products.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects.
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of completed design projects.
- High level of skill in the Adobe Suite.
- Proficient in design software (e.g. InDesign and Balsamiq).
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts.
- Attention to visual details.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.