At AI, we do privileged work that is critical to enabling and sustaining the mission of our customers. We enhance their ability to preserve national security, deliver justice and serve the public through failsafe technologies and systems. We take that responsibility very seriously. We make it our job to understand our customer’s mission and the user’s reality, right from the start. We account for potential points of failure up front – from improper scoping to user distrust – enabling us to manage risk effectively from day one. This proven approach sheds light on what customers really need to succeed – from adaptation to innovation. For us, there’s no problem too complex and no fix too small. Our work leaves no stone unturned in leading our customers where they need to be, efficiently and effectively.
Applied Insight (AI) is seeking a Software Developer to support a mission-critical, cloud-based application used by all levels of IT management at a major federal agency.In this role you will be analyzing complex system requirements to design, develop, and test software that will provide users with a single-page web application with an intuitive UI that features team-sourced workflow, interactive graph visualizations, dynamic searching, and custom report generation capabilities.
- Applying sound software engineering principles to develop code that is maintainable, efficient, reliable, and fault-tolerant.
- Documenting specifications and architecture to obtain and maintain the application’s Approval to Operate (ATO).
- Customer support via multiple channels (i.e. Phone; Email; and Service Requests)
- Software process management and control through the Agency’s Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Candidates should have professional experience with Angular.js, Neo4J, or PHP and an eagerness to expand their skills.
- Active TS/SCI clearance – CI Poly (preferred)
- Experience working with Angular.js; PHP; and graphical database Neo4J (Alternative graph database experience can include: SparQL; GraphQL; Titan; or Gremlin)
- Experience working in Customer Relationship Management applications (i.e. Supportweb, Quality Center, Remedy, etc…)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a STEM-related field of study
- 6 years of experience as a software developer. The addition of 4 years of relevant experience may be substituted for Bachelor’s degree.
- Security + certification
- Experience with CentOS & Linux operating systems
- Experience with Amazon AWS or C2S cloud environments
- Experience developing RESTful API’s
- Experience with SSH; SSL; and PKI
- Experience with software version control systems (i.e. Gitlab, RedMine, etc….)