Work for a company that cares about you!
Excellent Benefits - Generous 403b Enrollment, Staff Appreciation Program, PTO, Medical/Dental, Bonus Program
Pursue your passion for Mental Health and Wellness!
As a Bridgeway Staff Development Manager, you will experience the joy of helping people thrive in their community. Your skills and talents are vital as a member of a team helping people experiencing mental illness recover valued roles in their families and in their communities.
About Bridgeway Behavioral Health Services
We are passionate about recovery! Bridgeway has delivered mental health services to adults in northern New Jersey for more than 50 years. Our mission is to facilitate, promote, and foster recovery from mental illness, substance use disorders and physical health conditions. We inspire and support individuals to become productive citizens who are fully engaged in their communities by creating opportunities for wellness, independent living, learning, working, and social inclusion.
Bridgeway operates 13 PACT teams, along with more than 20 additional short-term, and longer-term integrated care and recovery service teams across 10 New Jersey counties.
Bridgeway offers competitive salaries and benefits and strives to create an atmosphere where work-life balance is a priority. We offer a robust professional development program and invest in our staff, promoting from within whenever possible. Bridgeway promotes cross-training across wellness disciplines and provides in-service self-care coaching for employees.
The Staff Development Manager promotes the policies, practices and procedures that strengthens staff’s knowledge, skills, and competencies. This position identifies and assesses staff development activities to ensure positive gains are made as it relates to staff’s knowledge and skills. This position assesses organizational developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees.
Staff Development Manager will assume the following responsibilities:
- Creates an overall training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations, and training schedules.
- Develops and provides resources, supports, and trainings to address mental health needs of all staff, and staff development activities to support engagement with BRS & professional quality of life.
- Plans, organizes and/or assists in training events.
- Develops and maintains organizational communications to ensure employees have knowledge of trainings and development events and resources.
- Monitors and evaluates staff development program’s effectiveness, success and return on investment periodically and reports on them.
- Organizes resources for staff to access training materials.
- Support the management of the clinical supervision program.
- Modifies program as needed.
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- 5 years’ experience in BH field, organizing and/or providing EBP training, staff development planning and implementation, and employee wellness programs preferred.
Driver's License, Vehicle:
- Valid driver’s license required
- No more than one moving violation within the past 12 months
- Vehicle required
Salary: $18,000 annually, Part time
Hours: 12 hours per week
Excellent benefits include medical/dental, health savings/flexible spending account, life insurance, paid time off, bonus program
Job Types: Part-time
Pay: $18,000 per year
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Union, NJ 07083: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Behavioral health: 5 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location