08/20/2019 - 11/30/2019
Information and Communication Services Department
This is a 40 hour per week internship that is expected to last approximately 4 months. Internships will start either January 2020 or May 2020. Normal office hours are between 6:30am-5:30pm, Monday through Friday. Get experience supporting systems and delivering services to users at Church headquarters and millions of users throughout the world. This internship position represents an unusual and exciting opportunity to work for one of the largest information technology centers in the Wasatch front. This individual works with divine guidance to provide or support technology that furthers the mission of the Church and reflects the eternal impact of the gospel.
This position will be located in Riverton, UT.
We are looking for an upbeat and dedicated individual who loves to work with teams of engineers, product managers, developers, quality assurance, and interaction designers to lead project timelines, resources, and budget and is capable of working independently or in group settings.
- Collaborate across disciplines to build project plans, including resource requirements and budget
- Lead project timelines to ensure technology solutions are delivered on time, within budget, and according to business requirements
- Deliver solutions while handling pressures for change requests and scope
- Develop management reports to communicate project status
- Strong influence skills are required
- You should be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Internship is for current temple worthy members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Solid business presentation skills (articulates technical concepts clearly - visually and verbally)
- Technology background is desired.
- Excellent communication skills for interacting with and providing information to management levels will be needed.
- Familiarity with the following tools/technologies:
- Project management experience is desired.
- Accounting or finance skills a plus
- Experience with MS Office suite and project management software
- Work with state-of-the art tools to help develop enterprise solutions
- Mentor with highly experienced IT professionals
- We hasten the Lord's work in an important way
- Great pay
- You’ll be a member of a creative, spiritual, and highly motivated team and culture
- You will gain practical experience
Must be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and currently temple worthy.
POSTING NOTICE/MORE INFO.
All positions are subject to close without notice.