At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a REMOTE-Epic/Meditech System Admin Specialist Advisor to join our virtual team. This position support some of NTT DATA Services largest healthcare clients. In this position, you will provide operational leadership for the Meditech Cloud Hosting team which provides hosting services in multiple data centers across the United States. The business is a 24/7 environment, so applicants must be flexible to work various shifts and be open to daytime, evenings, weekends, or holidays and on-call. In this position, you will design and implement and maintain physical and virtual infrastructure, diagnose and troubleshoot issues, provide technical guidance in activities associated with the identification, prioritization, and resolution of clinical application issues. You will work closely with clinical application subject matter experts and all other functional business units to resolve all operational
Roles and Responsibilities
Act as a key technical resource in the design, architecture and deployment and migrations of new systems to keep the system environment stable and interruptions to a minimum in standalone and multi-tiered environments.
- Participate in the planning phase for system requirements on various projects for deployment of business functions
- Works with management for the overall operations which include, but is not limited to the implementation of new hardware, operating systems and other required software on the systems
- Assists in the migration of new environments
- Assists in conducting system analysis and development to keep systems current with changing technologies and works with other professional technical staff in evaluating current system and making decision on future development
- Performs/manages server tuning
Performs/manages operating system upgrades
- Independently work in complex cloud solutions
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills demonstrated ability utilizing systems, tools and procedures to accomplish the job.
- Superior communication skills as the job requires interactions with End-Users and Sr. management.
- Works independently and within a team environment and contribute to area by ensuring quality of output; contributes to the completion of milestone associated with specific projects or activities.
- Provide local and remote system implementation, support for servers including the tier layer comprised of Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Compellent, Active Directory. VCenter, V Cloud Center, Veeam Software, VCloud Director. - Perform administration and troubleshooting various components including server hardware and backups, SANS, Storage Zoning, vlan config, windows server, VM Storage Migrations
- Performs/manages change control planning
- 5-10 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 5+ year of experience with Windows Server, Active Directory, Terminal Services, Group Policy and/or related technologies
- 5+ year of experience with SQL Server Administration
- Experience managing server class hardware
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, routing, VPNs and Cisco IOS - Working knowledge of server hardware, cabling, and data center infrastructure,Virtualization Platforms, Citrix platforms, Data Center Operations, Network technologies, industry standards and audit requirements, SANS, Storage Zoning, Adtive Directory, vLan Config, Troubleshooting, Performance Analysis
- 1+ year working with EMC, Compellent-
- 5-10 years of working with VMWare
- Epic Certified
- Red Hat Certified
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.