Are you passionate about crafting an amazing user experience? The right interface can make complicated intelligence data sets easy to analyze, encourage early adoption, and save time and resources. We’re looking for you, a front-end developer who will use equal parts skill and vision to build dynamic analytic applications that deliver functionality and efficiency.
We need an experienced front-end web developer who will use their passion for the mission to guide a development team to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. This is an opportunity to solve problems in national security by collaborating with a development team to rapidly prototype innovative, dynamic and complex analytic applications focused on mission. In a robust DevSecOps environment you will coordinate with UI and UX designers and back-end developers to create a seamless user experience using Vue, Angular and other modern web technologies. Your team will ensure accessibility for all users by developing a front-end that functions across browsers, platforms, and devices while meeting accessibility and security requirements. With mentoring, positive code reviews, and opportunities to learn new tools and skills, we focus on growing as a team to make the best solutions for our customers. As a technical leader, you’ll identify new opportunities to build digital solutions to help your customers meet their toughest challenges. Join us as we build systems to change national security for the better.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 5+ years of experience with developing front-end applications
- Experience with technical design, code reviews, and style guide development
- TS/SCI clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with supporting software and Web architecture development
- Experience with using Agile software development methods in a DevOps environment
- Experience in working with various intelligence disciplines, including GEOINT, HUMINT, MASINT, OSINT, and SIGINT and the data and tools associated with these disciplines
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Git, and GitHub and GitLab
- Experience with testing frameworks, including Jasmine, Karma, or Selenium
- Experience with network security, including access and authorization for PKI and chain trusting
- Knowledge of Web development specifics, including JSON REST, CORS, JSONP, Web architecture, and HTTP specification
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree preferred
- DoD 8570-Compliant Certification, including Security+
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
access to experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.