What You’ll Get to Do:
You will provide acquisition support to the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) in College Park, MD.
More About the Role:
In support of NARA you will
support interdisciplinary functional acquisition teams;
assist in preparing pre-award and award documentation for acquisitions, with an emphasis on service contracting;
aid in source selections and drafting source selection documents; and
provide contract management support.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
An Associate Degree or 24 business credit hours and a minimum of two (2) years of experience in Federal Government acquisition and program support;
Closeout experience for contracts valued at over $150,000;
Knowledge in Federal Government acquisition processes and procedure;
Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR);
Ability to work with interdisciplinary functional acquisition teams; and
Oral and written communication skills.
This position description is not an active opening but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-College Park-MD-MARYLAND SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.