“We care for people, so they can be their best.” Care is at the heart of our business, and it’s this distinct guest experience that makes Hyatt one of the world’s best hospitality brands. Here at the Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center, we are currently seeking an experienced, passionate, and proactive Sales Administrative Assistant who will effectively meet our hotel goals while also providing excellent customer service to our guests in conjunction with other departments.
This administrative assistant position reports directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing and will support other Sales Managers.
This is a full-time hourly position. We offer competitive pay, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, STD, LTD, 401K, and travel benefits. Send resume or apply in person (no phone calls please).
- Previous hotel experience preferred
- High school reasoning and language skills
- Writing, editing, business letter format skills.
- Business vocational education or hotel service experience.
- Understanding/knowledge of computers.
- Present a professional appearance and confidence.
- Type 55 wpm (corrected).
- General office skills including phones, filing systems, form typing, copiers, FAX, personal computer and typewriter.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other employees.
- Read, write and speak English fluently.
- Answer and direct all service/sales/catering phone calls.
- Prepare room blocks, proposals, confirmations, thank-you letters, cover sheets, function sheets, rooming lists. Order pre-paid return reservation cards and V.I.P. amenities, as well as make room reservations.
- Handle all correspondences for Director of Sales and all Sales Managers.
- Prepare graphs, charts, statistical research and budget information.
- Collect and complete report for market share analysis.
- Compile and type statistical records.
- Daily updates and reports from maintaining future booking logs.
- Distribute contracts, memos, to assigned individuals.
- Log and maintain file on documents such as reader board surveys, pre-cons, and celebration letters.
- Maintain a file of competitive studies of local hotel rates and update periodically as demand requires.
- Maintain Director of Sales and Sales staff reader files on a monthly basis.
- Maintain files on promotions, advertising, all Sales Department invoices, room night revenue forms and leads.
- Responsible for computation for the month-end reports.
- Order office supplies and help maintain a clean and neat office environment.
Columbia Sussex Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains the policy of recruiting and retaining the best qualified personnel who demonstrate the ability to perform competently and work well with others. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or any other condition or status protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- hotel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
This job will require you to pass a background check: