Please review the ENTIRE employment ad PRIOR to submitting your resume AND include a cover letter or paragraph explaining why you believe you are the ideal candidate for this position.
We are a successful automotive group looking for dynamic, energetic, career oriented professionals who are masters of influence and love working with people.
We have the best clients in the world.
o Competitive pay plan includes salary and commission.
o Great company benefits, including medical, dental, vision, supplemental and 401(k) plans.
o The opportunity to work with successful and passionate people in an exciting yet relaxed atmosphere
- Proven customer service experience (minimum 3 - 5 years)
- Demonstrate excellent phone and verbal communication skills
- Past experience working with high line automobiles and clients
- A highly professional approach and appearance
- MUST speak CLEARLY and have a pleasant phone manner
- A demonstrated dedication to customer service
- The ability to instantly build rapport with clients
- Being organized, self-disciplined and a quick learner
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule with some weekends
Please email your resume and at least ONE paragraph that explains, in detail, why you would be the ideal candidate for this position today! Without the paragraph, the resume will not be considered.
We look forward to speaking with you!