Level Creek Property Restoration is a full service Restoration company with strong Core Values. We value our associates and customers and strive to stay at the top of our industry. We are a Competative rapidly growing company that is seeking a Highly Proficient Residential and Commercial Construction candidate that can run a department of 5-6 Project managers and 4-5 Reconstruction Technicians. Candidate MUST Have 10+ years of experience to be considered. This position requires you to be more Knowledgable than our project managers.
CANDIDATES WITHOUT GROUND UP RESIDENTIAL, MULTI-FAMILY OR COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Job duties/responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Scheduling projects in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Determine labor requirements and create work orders for In Production jobs.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Manage and Mentor Project Managers and Reconstruction Techs.
- Build relationships and pipeline with Subcontractors and Vendors.
- Visit Jobs sites of the In Production jobs
- Maintain relationships with Insurance Companies
- Keep his/her department in compliance with all TPA's
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum 10+ years construction experience, with focus in renovations
- Previous experience in residential, multi-family, commercial.
- OSHA 30 hour certificate preferred but not mandatory
- Must be well-versed in all phases of construction
- Proven ability to maintain budget and production schedule
- Ability to interact with Insurance Companies and clients on a daily basis
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook or other proprietary software specific to this industry
- Able to pass background check
Competative salary based on experience 75K and up. Candidates will be subject to a Drug Screening and background check.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 10 years (Preferred)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative