Leverage program management techniques to ensure on-time, high-quality delivery of products, and ensure compliance with all contract requirements. Leverage project management and analysis expertise in the development and management of project plans, artifacts, schedules, risks and issues and status reports. Work collaboratively with government client leads and stakeholders in a team environment to facilitate discussions, report status, respond to actions and data calls, and prepare briefs that convey project status for a complex Navy ACAT program.
Nice If You Have:
- 3+ years of experience with DoD program management and acquisition management for ACAT programs across the acquisition life cycle, including cost, schedule, and performance
- Experience with adjusting to shifting priorities and solving problems quickly
- Experience with contributing to transformation initiatives in large organizations
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Navy programs
- Ability to be a proactive self-starter
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
Consulting at Booz Allen means empowering you to provide your customers with the best support. With a consulting career at Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
a large business consulting community
experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
We have opportunities that provide stability while offering variety, so you can find the right fit for your career — and your life. You’ll also have access to a wealth of training resources through our Consulting University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical, certifications, and books. Build your skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success. With contracts across the globe in multiple industries, no matter where you want to go with your consulting career, we have the path the takes you there.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.