1. Repair & Painting Preparation:
· Minor Wall The Painter acknowledges that as part of his preparation process prior to the installation of paint on both interior and exterior applications, he/she shall caulk, seal, spackle, bond, and / or putty and shall sand smooth surfaces as required to close tight all corners, joints, nicks, tears, nail holes, spurs, knot holes, cracks and dents.
· The Painter shall caulk all bases and trim at the edges abutting sheet rock.
· The Painter shall caulk and seal around all windows and sliding glass doors at exterior and interior at head, jambs and sill where window flange meets studs and drywall. Caulk and seal under windowsills.
· At all areas where gaps exist between similar or dissimilar materials, caulk with approved sealant. Caulking shall be same color as paint or applied prior to painting if a proper match is not available, unless otherwise approved by NBCRPS Managers.
· The Painter will repair all minor wall imperfections prior to painting, including and not limited to; nail pops, picture hanging nails, hooks, curtain rod hooks, screws, plastic anchors. Any area that can be patched with mud / spackle and does not require a patch. These repairs will be primed prior to painting to avoid flashing of the repairs.
· Ensure finish work and patches are free of brush marks, streaks, run laps, flashing, holidays or any other unsatisfactory finish, to the satisfaction of the NBCRPS Managers.
The Painter acknowledges that the following items shall be painted within this scope:
1. All building interior room walls to include closets, pantries, laundry, interior storage, bath, bed rooms, stair ways and foyers. All areas must be completely cut in by brush to ensure proper coverage if walls are being rolled.
2. All building interior doors, both sides, door and window trim, sills, base boards, painted handrails and spindles.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $125.00 to $475.00 /week
Full Time Opportunity:
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is: